Monday, July 28, 2008


Meet Our Little Man
Travis Kelly Weber joined our family July 3rd, at 6:15 am. He has been loved and adored by us all since (although his big sister Hailey has had her moments of resentment to say the least). Travis weighed in at 6 lb 13 oz, and was a whomping 20 in long. He blew Hailey out of the water in size! People have said that a second baby is always more difficult than the first, but they were way off in this case because he is such a good baby. We couldn't have asked for a better little boy!

6 comments:

CaHammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carissa said...

YAY Kim, I'm glad that you're figuring this blogging thing out. I hope that you like it. I love the pictures so far!

Lisa said...

I knew you would succumb to blogging eventually! Cute pictures.

LeaAnne said...

Crazy blogger!
YAY~~ I am glad to see your little man and excited to hear the day to day news from your life! :)

Ashlee said...

I think that he is beautiful! Every picture I have seen of him he has been very photogenic:) Can't wait to see the real thing!

Mark and Shauna said...

Yeah!! We were so excited to see you have a blog now! Travis looks so adorable and that video of Hailey is so cute:). We can't wait to see all of you at the coast!