Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring Fun!

So here are some fun pictures from this spring, to update everyone on our life. I never blogged about Easter, so here are some cute pictures from that. The rest of the pictures are just for fun. I think my kids are pretty darn cute, and I want everyone to be able to enjoy some fun pictures of them. Enjoy!


Mommy and Hailey in our Easter dresses. (Every year that is what the Easter bunny puts in my basket bless his heart, a new outfit!)


Daddy and Travis in their Easter clothes, and looking oh so handsome.
Hailey in her Cute Easter outfit...I love pink and brown!

Even her dolly matched her, that was her favorite part (and no unfortunately I did NOT make the matching dress, they came together).

Hailey and Kelly did most of the egg dying, in fact Travis was taking a nap, but that was probably for the better.




With their Easter baskets.


My children's eating habits take after me. Trust me when I say they come by it honestly. Actually when Kelly and I first started dating, he would take me out to dinner a lot, and I dripped food onto my clothes somewhere every time. I guess it's genetic.






This is why I LOVE Spring. Hailey was totally fascinated with watching the tulips grow and bloom. I'm sad that they are all starting to die by now.
Yes, those are shorts and T-shirt in April....Sorry for those of you who have been experiencing snow.


He was learning the letters through osmosis. Yep, that's how my little genius's learn around here.
I Love his dorky smile...That's my Travis!

7 comments:

Mark and Shauna said...

I love their Easter outfits... actually I love ALL the outfits you put them in- always so adorable! It's weird how tulips die SO early... I wish they would last longer!

Anonymous said...

Kim, I LOVE your family! They are so freakin cute! You are too, obviously. It looks like you guys had a blast at Easter.

Teresa said...

You have such a sweet family, and you are one gorgeous mommy, Kim!

Carissa said...

Kim I love all the pictures. They looked so nice in their outfits. I especially love that Hailey matched her doll. I want to see pictures of your outfit!! I saw part of the top of the dress, I hope you got a full body (and shoes) shot because I heard you looked pretty fantastic on Easter!

Ashlee said...

Love the pics Kim! Travis and Hailey are growing up too fast. Glad that you had such a nice easter with a great dress :)
SO I am in town now and we should do a play date!

rachel said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her pink & brown dress!!

Lisa said...

I will be a second witness to everyone that you are the messiest eater I have ever known, and always have been. I used to get so embarrassed to eat in a restaurant with you!!! Unfortunately, I think Leilani got your genes in that area :( (aren't I a nice sister?)