Thursday, June 11, 2009

Memorial Day Camping

So this is obviously a late post, but here are some pictures of our beautiful weekend camping at Honyman. We love camping at Honyman, and enjoyed spending time with lots of family and friends. The weather was perfect, and the kids had a blast!
Travis pulling daddy's hair...notice the nice facial expression.

We hiked up Dinosaur mountain with the Krebs family, and sadly the little ones beat us up to the top.

My cute girl.

Hailey and "friend Ben" climbing on up.



Travis taking a nap outside...he slept surprisingly well with all the noise and smoke around him.

And lots of playing with her cousins and friends in the sand.

We can't wait to go again this coming Labor Day!

And finally, proof that Grandma climed a dune, Hooray!!!









5 comments:

Mark and Shauna said...

Such cute pictures!! Camping up there was so much fun! I remember thinking that the next time I go I won't be pregnant, but I have a feeling that the next time we go it will probably be Labor Day, 2010 and chances are I WILL be prego again with #2... AND dealing with 1 toddler;0! Oh well! Here's hoping it will be warm and sunny:).

Ashlee said...

Love the pictures! I have to get the one of Hailey and Ben in the sand-CUTE!

Watts Family said...

It looks like you guys had a blast!! I might go camping this summer, but I am not looking forward to tent camping! Oh well I think I can do it!

Carissa said...

Great pictures Kim. I love the pictures of Hailey and Ben climbing the dune. We should see about taking a day trip over there one morning just to play at the beach/dunes.
It looks like you had tons of fun...I'm a little jealous because my Memorial Day was spend doing yard work. Blah!!

rachel said...

What a fun tradition!