Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February Fun!

Kelly and I had a $10 off coupon for Papas Pizza Parlor, so we decided what the heck! Lets take the kiddos and go have some pizza and fun.
Hailey invited Cousin Ben as her special friend. They had a blast, and enjoyed watching the other masses of children and birthday parties going on. Did I mention this place was 10x more white trash then I remember it as a kid :)

The play area was of coarse the hit of the night. The hard part for Kelly and I was keeping the baby out of the extremely hectic play structure. He wanted to do everything that the other two did of coarse.


I thought I might lose him in the ball pit, and I kid you not, when you thought there was only two kids or so in there, all of sudden like three more would arise from below...it was so funny.

This was the only real picture I could get them to slow down long enough to pose for.

Kelly's Birthday: We celebrated Kelly's birthday last Thursday, and Hailey was so into making the cake. she got more frosting on her face then on the cake itself, but she sure had fun doing it.

The big 26! Ugh, we are getting old.


We also went bowling with our friends Jed and Amanda, but I forgot my camera (I was so mad at myself). Kelly won, which was fitting for his birthday, but the kiddos were on a team, and embarrassingly enough were winning up until the end.
This is what happens when you play peek-a-boo with cake in your hands...


That was fun to clean up.


And on Presidents day (being the good parents we are), we decided to take the kids up to the snow at Willamette pass. They loved every minute of it, and were so much fun.

Sledding was the hit of the day, and those two little ones have no fear.

So cute!

We were so glad we went, and will definitely do it again before the snow is all gone.














5 comments:

Carissa said...

Wow you all have been up to a lot in the past couple weeks. I love all the pictures.

Sorry we couldn't make it to Kelly's birthday but it sounds like you had fun.

And the snow pictures are priceless. The kids looked like they had a blast!

rachel said...

LOL We practically *live* at Papa's Pizza!!! It's my sanity during the week when the kids need out of the house and I need my *group therapy* with a friend. :)

Ashlee said...

You guys are awesome parents-Papa's!?! Sweet! Happy B-day to Kelly and if it makes you guys feel any younger I am older :) You are also awesome b/c you took your ids to the snow-that is definitely "Parents of the year" worthy!

Jed and Amanda said...

That is so fun that you went to the snow! I didn't know you did that. The kids and Kelly's cake frosting are hilarious!

Jerolyn and Matt said...

What fun! I miss Papa's Pizza! I totally crave their taco pizza! Hope life is going well for you guys! It's kind of funny that now you have to travel to the snow! Must be nice! Your kids are getting so big! Too cute! Well, take care!