Monday, March 15, 2010

It's a Boy!!!






I had my ultrasound today and it is DEFINITELY a boy--His father is so proud! I have to admit that this is the first time my heart sank when I found out the sex, but now I am just as excited as ever. I was just so ready to pull out Hailey's adorable baby girls clothes, and do some shopping for some new girly outfits I have had my eye on at several stores. The good new is that I didn't have 1/3 of the clothes for Travis that I had for Hailey, so shopping here I come. I really like shopping for baby clothes if you couldn't tell. I guess I better get my sleep while I still can, because if this little guy is as active as his brother, I'm in for it...again!

11 comments:

Mike and Alicia said...

Haha, I guess that shot gives little room for doubt! Congrats though, this family needs some more boys!

Mark and Shauna said...

Congratulations! That sounds like something Mark would do! We can't wait to meet him!

Carissa said...

YAY! I'm so excited for your new little guy. It's fun knowing the gender because now we can shop accordingly.

Jed and Amanda said...

Congratulations! I definitely think that your Travis needs a baby brother to beat up on. He is too much of a boy not to have a little friend. Isn't it so much better when you can start to picture what you are going to get to meet soon? I am very excited for you!

Ashlee said...

A boy! What can I say but Hooray for boys :) Hailey will be the best big big sister and Travis will love someone to wrestle.

Jerolyn and Matt said...

Congratulations!!! Yep, no doubt at all it's a boy! Hope you are feeling well! Tell the proud papa congrats,also! Miss you guys!

Amber said...

That is so exciting!! I have never seen an ultrasound picture so clearly. haha. Can't wait to see him one day when I come to visit! :)

Amber said...

That is so exciting!! I have never seen an ultrasound picture so clearly. haha. Can't wait to see him one day when I come to visit! :)

Kirsten said...

Another boy, that is wonderful!!! Congrats!!! But who will he be a mini me of?? : )

rachel said...

Now HERE'S your announcment. :)
Good thing I ran into you last week or this post would've blown me away.
Congrats on another cute Weber baby!

Alli said...

So exciting!! May I suggest the names Bo and Trucker since I'll never use them (that used to be my plan if I ever had twin boys). Hope you're doing good pregnancy-wise. Hang in there!