Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hailey and Travis Pictures


Sorry it has literally been months since I have updated my blog, but I finally got really excited to blog about something, and made the time to do it. Anyone who has 3 children or more might understand why it has taken some time to get back into the swing of everyday life, but I think I am finally starting to adjust. Anyway, here are Hailey and Travis's 4 and 2 year photos that I finally got around to having taken a few weeks ago. They are so cute if I do say so myself, and Kristen Moss is very talented (Thanks Kristen!), especially to capture my little stinkers on film looking decent, lol. These were my favorites of the bunch, enjoy!






My cute little troll, ha ha! This is a classic Travis smile.


She truly loves her little brothers so much. Hailey is such a great helper with the boys.







Again, these are classic Travis and Hailey expressions...I love it!

I could never punish this face!


Senior pictures anyone, ha ha.

In true form-
Thanks again Kristin! I love these pictures.

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

They turned out great. That Kristen is pretty dang talented. And your kiddos are so so cute.

Ashlee said...

Love the pictures and of course your kids are adorable. It is so fun to get great pictures. Craft day in January sound good to you?

Mark and Shauna said...

Wow, those came out SUPER cute! I don't know how you manage with 3 kids... I can barely handle 1 busy toddler some days and on those days I have absolutely no idea how I'll handle 2!;)

Teresa said...

Kim, your children are adorable! Kristen did such a good job with the photographs. She's really building good reputation for herself. Thanks for sharing these cute photos. Why is it always so startling to see how much pther people's kids have grown?

Watts Family said...

Very cute! I love them!

Alli said...

Those are GORGEOUS! Helps to have such cute kids.