Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ballerina, and a Birthday





Hailey has been in a creative dance class for the past 8 months or so, and she is so cute when she dances! It has been a pain to drag all the boys to class each week, but it was all worth it when we got to watch our little ballerina perform in her first recital on the 18th. It was priceless, so here are some picture in no particular order, enjoy!




I love this costume, so cute!
























Hailey and Daddy...I love this picture











I felt so bad when we had no flowers for her, especially when she asked where they were. Luckily they sold flowers in the lobby, and that one flower absolutely made her day :)




And Hailey had her 5th Birthday! I can't believe it, where has the time gone? It is so fun to watch her grow into the little person she is, but at the same time it is sad to lose my baby girl. She is so much fun to be around, she loves everything about life, and she is a great little helper and mommy to her two little brothers. She can be a real stinker when she wants to, but overall I couldn't have asked for a sweeter little girl.








She requested a Snow White cake, and I think it turned out pretty good considering what I had to work with. She loved it, and that's all that really mattered.




Playing with balloons while waiting for guests to arrive.












The cookie decorating was a huge hit, especially with the older cousins.




This is what happens when you run out of water balloons, ha ha. They had quite the water balloon fight thanks to Kelly filling hundreds of balloons. Thanks sweetie!




Travis could not leave the sprinkler alone of coarse.







Not getting his way I think :)













Like I said, cookie decorating was a huge hit




I love this picture of her opening her beloved Sleeping Beauty doll, little cutie.



And the worn out mommy... the party was almost over, few! Happy Birthday Hailey!


1 comment:

Jed and Amanda said...

That is the cutest ballerina I have ever seen!! Tell Hailey Happy Birthday from Rory :) She can't be 5?