Monday, August 4, 2008

I Hope They Call Me On A Mission!!!
OK Carissa, this ones for you. I just love this picture of my little man in his church clothes. All he needs is a "future missionary" badge to polish off the look. You know what they say, start them off young if you want them to succeed, so I'm starting now in the first month of his life to burn the idea into his mind that he will serve a mission!!! But seriously, it kind of makes me sad already that in 19 short years I have to let the little guy go for 2 whole years! I guess I'll bring myself back to the present now, and try to remember that he's only a month old :)


3 comments:

Carissa said...

YAY! Thank you! I love that picture. I want to hold him RIGHT NOW! Let's get together this week.

LeaAnne said...

YAY!! I love this picture! I SO know what you mean...so soon he will grow up, and the time will seem like a flash! When Sam was that age I had a black pants and tie to go with his white shirt. He looked like an undertaker! lol

Lisa said...

Very cute outfit, and I heard that you made the tie yourself! Very impressive. It looks good. Hope everything goes well with the baby blessing this weekend. Wish I could be there!