Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Highlights

I thought I would show some fun pictures from Christmas 2008 with the Weber's. This picture was taken at my Mothers home...the presents pile up when there is so much family around....and when your mother is sooo dang giving (we love you Mom!)

Also at my folks home...the kiddos weren't in a picture taking mood

Whenever someone asked Hailey what she wanted for Christmas, she answered "a bicycle." Well Santa brought her what she asked for, and she was so excited to open up that bike on Christmas morning...yes we wrapped it.

Travis loved to open his presents as well, although there were no special gifts on his list :)

We always act out the Nativity at my parents house, and we often have to get very creative with the costumes. You know, a robe, a dirty shirt, a towel, a bunny ear headband? We were trying to make Travis look like a sheep, and Hailey was an angel. I think we came close right?

All of the Russ and Linda Bevans Grandchildren in town get a visit from Santa each year. I guess we are just really special, and so good that he goes out of his way to visit us, ha ha. Hailey wanted nothing to do with him, and screamed when he walked through the door. It's amazing what a present can do for a child. She sat on his lap just long enough to get it!

Travis had no worries about the fat man in the red suit...in fact they even sort of resembled one another. They became quick buddies. We enjoyed having Travis as an addition to our home this Christmas. We have two of the greatest kids ever!!!






6 comments:

LeaAnne said...

Those are So great Kim! The kids look cute and it is fun to see your family keep their traditions! :) Love ya girl!

Lisa said...

Travis really is a happy, laid back kid, isn't he? Cute Christmas pictures!

Watts Family said...

It looks like you had a lot to do for Christmas. I remember when I got my first bike. Hailey will love it. She wont stop asking to ride it. The two Santa's are way too cute!!

Carissa said...

I love these pictures Kim. I think things are finally settling back to normal...so I can call you and we can talk all about our Holiday Festivities. (notice I haven't even had time to blog about Christmas)

Hailey looks like she really loves her bike, that is an awesome gift. And Travis looks so cute on Santa's lap. That is a great picture!!

Ashlee said...

It is funny how kids either Love Santa or are scared to death of him:)
I am loving the pictures of them in their Christmas best. Hailey looks like a princess for sure! Travis is looking very dapper in his suit too:)

rachel said...

Such a darling family, Kim!
And I love Kelly's pants in your bowling post... too funny!