Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pregnant, and feeling very much so!


I am one of those woman who obnoxiously love being pregnant, and miss it when the 9 months are over. This being said, no one lets you in on the little secret that by pregnancy number 3 you are ten times bigger ten times faster, and you have no energy to keep up with the other children. Don't get me wrong, I am still loving being pregnant, but I do not feel quite so cute and energetic this time around. In fact, I feel like a whale every time I have a doctors appointment, and go up an average of 5 lbs each time. "How did that happen?" I ask myself as I shove a handful of potato chips in my mouth :) It truly baffles me though, because I have finally found the energy to work out at least three times a week, plus walking. I guess it is not enough to counteract all the junk food huh. OK, I know a lot of you are probably rolling your eyes and saying "yah right, Kim always thinks she's fat", but here is the truth. I am 28 weeks pregnant, and I weigh 9 lbs more than I did the day I gave birth to Travis, and I started off lighter...yikes. I am showing A LOT, and look about the same as I did at 8 or 9 months with my last. This is a lot for a vain girl like myself to swallow. Oh well, 2 1/2 months left to go!

10 comments:

Carissa said...

Kim you are so dang cute! I love this picture of you. Once all the craziness settles down around my neck of the woods we need to get together. I miss you. :)

Ashlee said...

You still look amazing and that is what really counts right? Who cares about what a stinkin' scale says :) We will have to get together after the babies to do some of our old workouts. Good to see you last week!

Watts Family said...

You are crazy. You look great. I know how it is though. You don't feel cute because you just feel huge. I just fell like I am at the fat stage. Showing but not super showing.

Teresa said...

You are (truly) one of the most gorgeous women I know, pregnant or not. You are lovely. Try not to stress about the weight too much. I think it's awesome that you love being pregnant!

LeaAnne said...

Ahhh I love you beautiful girl!! I so envy that you like it even a little! Keep up the good work you know... You are growing a whole person in there!! :)

Mark and Shauna said...

Whatever Kim! You look gorgeous!!You are all baby... and if it makes you feel any better I've been eating junk food like crazy lately and have NOT been working out... and I don't have the pregnancy excuse either! I'm impressed you have the drive to actually be working out 3x a week AND that you enjoy being pregnant:)

Kirsten said...

You look amazing. Really you are stunning.

Kristen Moss said...

I am super jealous that you love being prego. I HATE IT. I am miserable and have no energy at all! I am jealous! you do look cute though!

Lisa said...

:) I know you posted this a week or so ago, but I can't help pointing out that I bet you aren't so excited about being prego now!! :) Sorry. I am probably one of the few people who know EXACTLY what you are going through, and I can give you tons of empathy, but just for the moment I am going to poke fun of this post like a big sister should :) Love ya!!

Unknown said...

congratulations! I had no idea you were preggo.