Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcome baby Andrew!

Well, I can't believe my new baby is already 1 week old today!  Time flies by so fast as soon as these little people arrive...that is why I have babies every two years or so I guess.  Now if only my body would return to normal just as fast, lol!

Introducing, Andrew Harrison Weber

6 lb 14 oz
Born: September 13th @ 7:26 PM

We are in love with this perfect little baby...he rarely cries, he sleeps pretty well, and he doesn't mind being put down. My recipe for a darn near perfect child...he may be in the running for my favorite...just kidding...but seriously, he might be :)

More photos to come soon!  I tried to post on facebook, but got cut off half way, and can't figure out how to put anymore on, argh!  Maybe it will work out if I keep trying?

4 comments:

Carissa said...

LOVE HIM!

Watts Family said...

He's so cute! He looks like your husband. Now you have two that look like you and two that look like him!!

Ashlee said...

Adorable! I will have to come by sometime and see the little guy! I am glad he is so good for you:)

Mark and Shauna said...

Awww, what a little stud! Hopefully you're getting some sleep too... although with 4 little ones... probably not much:).