Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

So every year all of my family here in town goes to the pumpkin patch together. We love going on the hay ride, seeing the farm animals, seeing one of the farmers (what can I say, he's hot!), and choosing the best pumpkins we can find. Here we are showing off our cute little family, this was unfortunately the best picture we had.
Hailey was handed this little pumpkin by her cousin Elisabeth and would not look any further. Whenever I asked her if she wanted to keep on looking, she simply would say "this is my favorite one". I didn't even know she knew the word "favorite".




The two men in my life: Man it's hard to get a smile from those two, but they still look so darn cute!



Mommy's little pumpkin: Hailey wasn't sure what to think when her grandparents put her on this pile of pumpkins. This was the closest thing to a smile I could get from her, though who can blame the poor kid, she had the sun right in her eyes.




9 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, that was fast! I haven't even looked at my pictures yet. Cute pix. Lets just clarify that YOU are the one with the eye for the farmer each year...the rest of us just go for the pumpkins :)

rachel said...

a hot farmer, huh?? hmm... WHAT farm do you go to?? ha ha!
i love your banner. where'd you find that? i want it.

Anonymous said...

I love it, last year we had a pumpkin patch in our own backyard, so I don't know of any pumpkin patches around my area. We're grocery store pumpkin people this year so I have to live through your pictures, thank you! Travis is growing so fast! And I love that Hailey said the tiny one was her favorite, what a cute little girl!

Carissa said...

We're going to go this weekend I think. I'll keep and eye out for that farmer....I'm curious now.
I really like your family picture...It's cute. We should put that in your header.... :)

Alli said...

That last picture is perfect! Looks like such a fun time. I love the pumpkin patch :)

Mark and Shauna said...

I love going to the pumpkin patch- we used to do that when I was little, but I haven't done it in so long! Such cute pictures and your kids are dressed so adorable!

Carissa said...

One more thing, I am so proud of you for blogging! You were on top of this last post! It makes me feel like I need to post more often....I'll work harder in honor of you Kim. :)

McRoberts Family said...

I didn't even know you had a blog till mom tipped me off. And, can I say that I hate that yours is so much better than mine already!! You need to fill me in on where you got your background and title!!

Ashlee said...

I am lovin' all the pictures! You have a good eye for it! Hailey and Travis are too cute! Your family picture turned out great! I love your background and header too!