Saturday, October 4, 2008

Family Update

So now that the whole broken arm thing has passed, here are some fun things that have been going on in the Weber household...Our little Travis finally rolled over about three weeks ago, yeah for Travis!
I finally cut off Hailey's mullet...at least the longest part of it. I can't quite bring myself to cut any more of her hair off. This was the before picture...The after picture wasn't much different so I didn't bother posting it.
Travis is beginning the teething process and is chewing on anything he can get his mouth on, his sister had a fit when she saw him chewing on her current favorite stuffed animal!
Hailey and cousin Ben are dorks!!! This is the two of them dressing as cowboys and cowgirls (I think it's obvious, but yes they dressed themselves, ha ha) This is by far my favorite picture of Ben, please notice the great facial expression and the ears being forced downward by the too small hat.
Those two have way to much fun together, and they frequently remind me why I never want twins (But those of you who are blessed with twins, I really am happy for you!)

3 comments:

rachel said...

What fun they'll have growing up together as cousins. How close are they in age?
Hailey is sooo pretty!!

Mark and Shauna said...

LOL- Love that picture of Ben. They are so cute- yes, I totally agree with you and I don't even have 1 yet- but just one at a time for me:)! Thanks for your comment on my blog:)- I'm so excited for all the things to come- like my hair falling out;0!

Alli said...

Ah yes, twins... trial for sure at times, but I consider it a blessing in sense that it was a 2 for 1 deal in the pregnancy dept., which I struggle with. Is that crazy that I'd trade 9 months of misery for 18 years of chaos?