Saturday, December 20, 2008

Here are some fun pictures of the hightlights in the Weber home over the past week...We begin with naked Santa. I have made it a tradition to take a naked Santa picture of my babies for their first Christmas, Isn't he cute?



Everybody here in town no doubt has similar pictures to these from Monday and Friday's snow storms. Kelly was so excited because it reminded him of good old Idaho. He was a little disappointed when Hailey wanted nothing to do with the snow.


Note the expression on Hailey's face in this picture.



That's one funny looking snowman!

That one's a little better :)




This picture reminds me of A Christmas Story.."I can't put my arms down."




Travis is so cute, and he actually loved the snow. Here are some more cute pictures of our happy little guy..We just love that sweet little baby boy!
















6 comments:

Carissa said...

Those pictures are adorable! I'm glad to see that you went out in the snow long enough to get pictures. I hope that you guys are ready for Christmas next week! We'll have to get together after so the men can watch the kids while you and I go party on the town!

Ashlee said...

Travis has the cutest smile-so happy! It looks like you made good use of the snow:) That is funny that Hailey isn't a fan of it though.Hope you have a white Christmas!

Watts Family said...

Hey Kim thanks for your comments. I get her pictures taken at JCPenney's. This month I don't know the girls name that took her pictures, but she has red short hair. She was very good. I think they are all good besides on girl. The girl I don't care for has a ton of tattoo's. I don't know her name either. But your kids are photogenic also. But thanks again. You wouldn't even believe who lives across the street from me. Katy!

Carissa said...

I was just looking at your header again and I think that you should post those pictures bigger so I can admire them better. :) They are SO SO SO SO Cute! :) But really, they are awesome pictures...I want my own personal copies!

LeaAnne said...

Cute cute!! I love the Naked santa pictures..I wonder if I could get my kids to do that or..maybe they are a little to old..LOL LOL.. Sometimes you wish you could go back in time and do those fun kinda things! ;) you are a great Mommy Kim! (Katie was not excited about the snow either..Rune was not impressed..lol)

Alli said...

that close up of Hailey is a gorgeous picture (helps to have a gorgeous child to start with!)