Friday, December 5, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

When I took this picture it wasn't dark enough to turn on the lights, but I covered every single inch of this tree with lights, and it is beautiful when it's all aglow!

Hailey was in heaven while decorating the tree. She was actually kind of good at hanging the ornaments...when she wasn't playing with them.

Even Travis helped decorate the tree.

It is tradition for Hailey to place the star on top of the tree, she was looking forward to this all day. I just love everything about this time of year!!!






7 comments:

Carissa said...

Your tree looks beautiful...I can't wait to see it all lit up. And I love the picture of Hailey putting the star on top. Where is a picture of you with your beautiful decorating job?

Also, your header and background are so adorable!! You're getting really good at this blogging thing. :) I'm so proud.

Carissa said...

I would love to take your family photos!! John and I are going to make Mary take ours tomorrow in a part somewhere, want to come along? HA HA, Mary doesn't know yet that this is the plan but once she gets here she won't have a choice.

rachel said...

Beautiful tree!
I'm jealous you're all done... we get ours tomorrow...

Watts Family said...

Your tree looks great! What a great family time together. The pictures of your kids are really cute on the side.

Ashlee said...

Kim,
Very impressed with your beautiful tree. Ours is from the dollar store and it is a foot high:( Embarrassing. Hailey looks like she is in heaven. I love it. BTW how do you do the background?

LeaAnne said...

You did such a good job! I love your tree! :)

Lisa said...

Your tree is very pretty! You win the prize for getting yours decorated first. Gotta love the "tradition" in its second year. Beware of future sibling rivalry. Our angel now gets placed on the tree 4 times so I don't have a headache and major fits! LOL